Tapered gear wheels/Sprockets
Sprockets and chain wheels
Sprockets and chain wheels have assured Exparto the position of one of the leaders in sales of power transmission elements on the Polish market. Specialised measuring equipment and knowledge gained over the years allows us to supply wheels to almost every agricultural device in the standard envisaged for the automotive industry. Starting from bevel gears used in foot or disc mowers, through sprockets mounted in balers, belt winders or satellite bale wrappers.
Equipment for: balers, round balers, bale wrappers, disc mowers, rakes, swathers
During production we check:
- Geometrical dimensions. External dimensions, such as tooth thickness, tooth angle, diameter, measured using a specially equipped CNC measuring machine, modular callipers and scanning microscopes; internal dimensions, such as internal diameter, prismatic keyway, measured using a CMM and control and measuring tools, such as two and three point feeler gauges or internal micrometers.
- Hardness. Hardening of the entire workpiece after the machining process ensures a uniform, very high hardness. The parts to be joined in the welding process are handed over to our customer after completion and quality control of the welding. We check the level of the weld seam penetration of all wheels by visual inspection, magnetic-powder or penetration testing.
- Chemical composition. Even the best technological process cannot ensure 100% quality if the batch material is incompatible. Exparto checks the chemical composition at the very arrival to the factory in order to make sure that all subsequent processes are carried out correctly.
- Microscopic and metallographic examination Exparto is one of the few suppliers to carry out a metallographic inspection after the bevel wheel welding process. The examination checks whether the welding parameters were appropriate. If the welding speed is too high, although the weld will look correct on the outside, adequate fusion of the parts to be joined will not be achieved, which will lead to damage during operation.
Lp. Type Number of teeth Module Outside diameter Inner diameter Hardness
- Gear 21 4 88,8 25 60 HRC
- Gear 16 4 70,36 23,5 60 HRC
Type Number of teeth
Gear wheel 21
Gear wheel 16
Module Outside diameter
Inner diameter Hardness
25 60 HRC
23,5 60 HRC