EXPARTO forged teeth – an excellent choice for TUR front loaders and telehandlers. Why?
• EXPARTO forged teeth are obtained by drop forging, just like pistons in combustion engines of top sports cars.
• Excellent quality, they are characterised by hardness and, at the same time, elasticity, which guarantees many years of trouble-free operation. The desired flexibility can only be achieved through detailed supervision of the workmanship and supervision of the heat treatment process. We check the hardening level in several places on each finger.
• In addition, measuring each batch ensures that EXPARTO tines fit perfectly into the bushings welded into the loader attachments. The thread ensures self-locking; this means that it does not unscrew from the nut, so there is no destructive play.
• Exparto is one of the few suppliers to carry out a metallographic check after the heat treatment of the teeth. This is to show that the optimum hardening temperature has been applied. If the temperature is too high, although the hardness is in accordance with the requirements, the coarse-grained structure will cause cracking and premature wear of the tooth.
• We control the chemical composition at the very beginning of the production process, because even the best technological process cannot ensure 100% quality if the quality of the input material is poor.
• The precision of the protective varnish coating allows the loader tines to maintain their aesthetic appearance for many years.
Exparto forged tines are successfully used in grapple bucket, silage gripper, sliding fork for pallets with bolts, manure and straw fork model Q, bale fork, silage cutter
Exparto forged tines are compatible with front loader and telehandler attachments manufactured by:
Agromasz, Hydramet, Inter Tech, Metal-Fach, Metaltechnik, MX, New Holland, Quick, Stoll, Volant, Zetor